
It is 6:30 in the morning and I have little time to type but I will say this. The past 3 days have been intense, I have hundreds of little stories to tell they will have to wait because today I, and my peers, go from Tokyo to our home towns and prefectures where we will spend the next year. All I can really say is that I feel excited, nervous, over whemled, curious and just amazed. Just the past few days is unlike anything I've ever experienced and has worn me out, the jet lag didn't help.
But here we go.....today I meet my boss, get dropped of at my new apartment, quite possibly make a speech in Japanese to the faculty I will be working with and who knows what else.
Well, keep on checking this thing because I will be making more regular contributions now that things are starting to slow down a bit....and I swear, there is some funny stuff that's happening to this tall, lanky Texan.
the picture is of a huge new government building that is the main view right outside my hotel window...and a little of Tokyo streching out behind it.
31.7.06
Ohhhh Tokyo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
This must be tremendously exciting! I can only imagine, Luke vs. The Peoples of Japan!
Have Fun!
-Ryan
Yeah it sounds like you are going to have a great expierence
Aaron!!!!!!!
Luke,
It sounds like you are getting an awesome start to your stay in Japan! Good luck getting everything moving, and keep in touch!
BNG
I think yes.
Nice brief and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you seeking your information.
Brim over I acquiesce in but I about the list inform should acquire more info then it has.
Have a good weekend!
---------------------------------------------------------
Signature:buy levitra professional online ssm
Thank you, fine.
---------------------------------------------------------
Signature:no prescription lipitor zwfld
lexapro without prescription eylgq
Post a Comment