The team met at this onsen/diner close to where I live.
It is where the post celebratory soak and feeding took place.

This years team Shinji-ko consisted of the following members...
Chris a.k.a. "The Guru"
Lisa a.k.a. "My shades are for intimidation only"
James a.k.a. "Impeccable Mr. Split"
Nate a.k.a. "I can crsuh your head with my biceps"
It was a good ride...

with obligatory photo op stops and a conbini break...


It is where the post celebratory soak and feeding took place.
This years team Shinji-ko consisted of the following members...
Chris a.k.a. "The Guru"
Lisa a.k.a. "My shades are for intimidation only"
James a.k.a. "Impeccable Mr. Split"
Nate a.k.a. "I can crsuh your head with my biceps"
It was a good ride...
with obligatory photo op stops and a conbini break...
1 comments:
Looks like a super ride! There's a lotta cycling opportunity in that ol' Shimane...
Post a Comment