Kris asked me this morning what I was thankful for this being thanksgiving. Immediately I came up with a solid three that most people spout off but mean just as much as I do.
I am thankful to have a growing family that loves me unconditionally.
I am thankful to be in good health and have all of my appendages.
And, I am thankful for the opportunities that I have been fortunate enough to pursue.
I write this from a small, and awesome, hostel in Kochi. I'm here with the Maries, Kris and tomorrow Ashley. We all elected to take advantage of the long weekend and see something new. Had a great day and look forward to the rest.
Its been a while since Ive updated. Ive had no Internet for the past two weeks, basically because I never payed my bill. The entire 3 and half months Id been here thus far. The entire story is better and I look forward to writing it.
Heres to Indians, Pilgrims and the Turkey day football.
23.11.06
Giving Thanks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I agree with being thankful for all of those things. With an addition of being thankful for owning a car here in Japan so I can teach myself a little patience. Also, I'm thankful that I went to the Ken-shoe-kin so I could say the words muzukashii and taihen and sumimasen and (muffled) gozaimasu. Sorry this is sort of sarcastic and I'm thankful for having that ability.
Post a Comment